Responsibilities and Duties:
Located in Alberta and reporting to the Director of the Prairie Provinces, you will be responsible to support the process engineering requirements for industrial building systems.
- Managing Food & Beverage plant upgrade projects;
- Supervising and recruiting other process engineers
- Identifying and evaluating potential business opportunities.
- Maintaining friendly, proactive and professional communication with clients, equipment suppliers and contractors on site;
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Biotechnology, Mechanical or Food Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in an engineering consulting firm or in a food processing plant
- Mobility: regular trips to the customers’ plants including longer assignments during start-up.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Pursuit of excellence;
- Technical know-how.
- Permanent position;
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance coverage
- RRSP plan
- Reimbursement of public transportation
- 3 weeks vacation.
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.