Summary & Objectives:
A deadline-focused Technical Recruiter will be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill Engineering positions.
The Technical Recruiter’s responsibilities include all aspects of hiring; from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions, to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Reporting to the HR manager and Operations Directors, the Technical Recruiter will be responsible to Lead and Support the hiring requirements for Laporte:
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Work with Colleges and Universities to hire Interns and Co-Ops.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees’ credentials.
- Assists in generating offer letters and onboarding process.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Attends and manages job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs/career fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- Minimum five years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles is a must.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Aïe ! Nous n’avons pas retrouvé votre formulaire.