Pharma Engineering Project Manager F/H
Within the context of expanding the Belgian subsidiary, we are looking for a Project Manager for our office in Walloon Brabant.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will evolve within a growing company, in a friendly and dynamic working environment.
Working on various challenging projects. You will have the following responsibilities:
- Understand client needs in the context of global industrial projects, and provide practical and customized solutions in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage the project by organizing, coordinating and leading the project team while ensuring good relations with the client and the various stakeholders of the project
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverables in compliance with internal standards, applicable regulations and specific client requirements
- Manage and anticipate project risks and contingencies
- Monitor the profitability of the project
You will develop your skills by working on international projects and through job mobility within the group, depending on the opportunities. Our corporate culture allows you to grow in an environment that promotes accountability and professional growth.
- You have at least 5 years experience as project manager on industrial life science engineering project (biotechnology, vaccines, sterile products (or non-sterile), medical devices, cosmetics, veterinary, API, …).
- Proficient in the Pharmaceutical field but able to engage with various stakeholders of all trades.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial approach
- Maintain a good client relationship while ensuring a good dynamic of your team
- Fluent and technical French required
- Fluent and technical English required
- Dutch will be an asset
- Compensation and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- To apply :
To apply send your application (CV + Cover letter) to:
Please give details of the industrial projects you worked on.
- Recruitment process:
We review all applications, selected candidates will be contacted for a Teams interview (or by telephone) followed by a face-to-face interview.
Each new employee benefits from an integration process (reception, introduction, integration)
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.