CLEAN UTILITIES ENGINEER
Within the context of expanding the Belgian subsidiary, we are looking for an automation engineer for our office in Walloon Brabant.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will evolve within a growing company, in a friendly and dynamic working environment.
You will bring your expertise in automation and propose technical solutions in compliance with regulatory requirements, deadlines, cost and budget defined with the client.
- With the support of your responsible, collect and develop user requirements: Identify customer needs and translate into technical solutions
- Development of material / mass and thermal balances
- Elaborate P&ID elaboration
- Pre-sizing of equipment and instruments needed for setting up the process (pumps, reactors, piping, equipment, …) and define their specifications and key parameters
- Draft various technical documents adapted to customer requests (technical specifications) and supplier needs
- Manage the Call for tenders and evaluate suppliers from a technical, cost, quality and planning aspects
- Follow-up of supplier execution studies
- Coordinate and monitor supplier’s execution up to commissioning
- Assist to qualification activities
You will develop your skills by working on international projects and through job mobility within the group, depending on the opportunities. Our corporate culture allows you to grow in an environment that promotes accountability and professional growth.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or related scientific/technical, you must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of utilities or process
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), an asset if in pharmaceutical operations and facilities
- Fluent and technical English required
- Fluent and technical French/Dutch is an asset
- Teamwork and autonomy
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Disciplined and organized
- Analytical skills and adaptability
- Curiosity and sense of innovation
Compensation and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
To apply send your application (CV + Cover letter).
Please give details of the industrial projects you worked on.
We review all applications, selected candidates will be contacted for a Teams interview followed by a face-to-face interview.
Each new employee benefits from an integration process (reception, introduction, integration).
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.