Designer / Draftsperson – Belgium
Who are we ?
Laporte Euro is the European subsidiary of the Laporte Group, a Canadian Engineering Services company of over 450 employees, specializing in pharmaceutical, biotechnological, food and industrial engineering. We offer a wide range of services in the process, packaging, cleanrooms, utilities, automation, and regulatory compliance fields. The Group is present in Canada, the United States and Europe.
As a growing enterprise, Laporte Euro is committed to a sustainable development policy.
Would you like to join us and support our development?
Join our team as Designer/Draftsman M/F within our Belgian agency in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Your mission :
Reporting to the branch manager, you will evolve within a company in full development, in a friendly and dynamic working atmosphere.
As a designer you will have a transversal role in collaboration with all areas of expertise. Our multidisciplinary team will help you develop your skills in the various industrial processes, such as processing, HVAC, clean and gray utilities, electricity, instrumentation and automation.
You will develop using AUTOCAD and REVIT software:
- Layout drawings (new and redevelopment)
- Flowchart drawings
- P&ID / electrical drawings
- Routing drawings (pipes, ducting, cabling, etc.)
- Detailed drawings and provide technical modeling support to project manager
- 3D modeling
- Isometrics (on exceptional request)
You will propose technical solutions and respect the constraints related to the different areas of intervention. Site visits and performing measurements (customer/supplier) will also be required.
You will be able to continue developing your skills by participating in international projects and through mobility within the group, depending on the opportunities. Our corporate culture allows you to grow in an environment that promotes accountability and professional growth.
The profile we are looking for: technician with bachelor degree in a technical field; designer or technician with proven experience of minimum 5 years in a design office, imperatively on industrial projects.
Your strengths to succeed in this position:
- Perfect mastering of AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks
- Optional: mastering of BIM360, Solidworks, Inventor, Plant 3D
- Experience in the pharmaceutical field and in Controlled Atmosphere Zoning would be an asset
- Mastering of the MS Office package
- Mobility required, some travel is to be expected on Belgian territory and exceptionally in our European offices
- Knowledge of English and French would be an asset
Your personality will also be a strong asset:
- Sense of communication and interpersonal skills
- Rigor and organization
- Analytical skills and adaptability
- Curiosity and sense of innovation
- Methodical mind
- Taste for teamwork as well as for your autonomy
What we offer:
- Fixed monthly gross salary
- Health and group insurance
- Company car
- Computer and mobile phone
- Contribution to telework, car and representation costs
- Eco and meal vouchers
- Profit bonus
- 2 days of teleworking per week
Our premises are located within the Monnet Innovation Center (avenue Jean Monnet 1 – 1348 LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE) in the immediate vicinity of the E411 motorway (Brussels-Namur), N4 and N25 (Wavre-Nivelles).
Our recruitment process takes place in several stages:
- Pre-interview by Teams with the HR team
- Second technical interview with the agency manager
- Third potential interview with management
We are committed to providing feedback to all candidates.
If you join our team, you will benefit from an integration process (information of your arrival to all employees, integration interview and integration report).
We invite you to learn more about our company by visiting our website https://laporteconsultants.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn for our latest information!