HVAC Utility Project Engineer F/H
Within the context of expanding the Belgian subsidiary, we are looking for a HVAC & Utility Engineer for our office in Walloon Brabant.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will evolve within a growing company, in a friendly and dynamic working environment.
You will bring your expertise in HVAC & Utility and propose technical solutions in compliance with applicable standards, deadlines, cost and budget defined with the client.
- Collect and develop user requirements: Identify customer needs and translate into technical solutions
- Development of material / mass and thermal balances
- Pre-sizing of equipment and instruments and define their specifications and key parameters
- Draft various technical documents adapted to customer requests (technical specifications)
- Manage the Call for tenders and evaluate suppliers from a technical, cost, quality and planning aspects
- Approval of supplier execution studies
- Coordinate and monitor supplier’s execution up to commissioning,
- Participate in risk analysis and project review (HAZOP, FMEA… etc.)
You will develop your skills by working on international projects and through job mobility within the group, depending on the opportunities. Our corporate culture allows you to grow in an environment that promotes accountability and professional growth.
- Advanced training level engineer or HVAC/Utility technician, with at least 5 years of experience ideally in the pharmaceutical industry (Production, Technical services, or engineering) or in cleanroom engineering on projects,
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), pharmaceutical operations and facilities,
- Knowledge of the field standards,
- Fluent and technical French required,
- Fluent and technical English required,
- Dutch is an asset.
- Required skills:
- Teamwork and autonomy
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Disciplined and organized
- Analytical skills and adaptability
- Curiosity and sense of innovation
- Compensation and benefits:
- Attractive salary package
- Recruitment process:
We review all applications, selected candidates will be contacted for a Teams interview (or by telephone) followed by a face-to-face interview.
Each new employee benefits from an integration process (reception, introduction, integration)
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.