Responsibilities and Duties:
- AutoCAD Plant 3D/ Revit drafting of the complete process and packaging systems including the ability to import models provided by equipment suppliers, in various 3D formats.
- Participate in HVAC and mechanical design tasks including air pressurization, system calculation, air distribution & duct sizing, air terminal selection, cooling water piping, refrigeration piping, chilled water piping, and etc.
- Ability to implement designed plumbing, drainage, and firefighting diagrams, layout plans, and generating the 3D Model;
- Verification and update of the existing plans, isometric drawings, and P&IDs;
- Equipment layout and material flow diagram;
- Assist in the selection of equipment and components.
- Site survey, creating as-built drawings, and construction follow-up.
- Participate in client meetings as required to coordinate standards and assist in the process of design and modeling.
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge in AutoCAD plant 3D;
- Expertise in REVIT software, 2D and 3D modeling and design software tools;
- Expertise in the Autodesk cloud worksharing platform and BIM 360 collaboration features.
- Good understanding of the engineering consultation firm (especially the pharmaceutical, food, and beverage fields);
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results;
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency, flexibility, and accountability;
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Flexibility to travel to the client site (less than 5% of the time).