PHARMA EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
Within the context of expanding the Belgian subsidiary, we are looking for a Pharma Equipment Engineer for our office in Walloon Brabant.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will evolve within a growing company, in a friendly and dynamic working environment.
You will bring your expertise in Process and propose technical solutions in compliance with regulatory requirements, deadlines, cost and budget defined with the client.
- Collect and develop user requirements: Identify customer needs and translate into technical solutions
- Process Flow Diagram definition and P&ID elaboration
- Pre-sizing of equipment and instruments needed for setting up the process and define their specifications and key parameters
- Draft various technical documents adapted to customer requests (technical specifications) and OEM needs
- Manage the Call for tenders and evaluate OEM from a technical, cost, quality and planning aspects
- Approval of supplier execution studies
- Coordinate and monitor supplier’s execution up to commissioning
- Assist to qualification activities
- Participate in risk analysis and project review (HAZOP, FMEA… etc.)
- Participate in process optimization studies
You will develop your skills by working on international projects and through job mobility within the group, depending on the opportunities. Our corporate culture allows you to grow in an environment that promotes accountability and professional growth.
- Higher education level engineer in process engineering, biological engineering or similar fields, you have at least 2 years of experience (including internship) related to pharmaceutical equipment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), an asset if in pharmaceutical operations and facilities
- Knowledge of the field standards
- Fluent and technical French required
- Fluent and technical English required
- Dutch will be an asset
- Teamwork and autonomy
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Disciplined and organized
- Analytical skills and adaptability
- Curiosity and sense of innovation
Compensation and benefits: attractive salary package.
To apply: send your CV.
We review all applications, selected candidates will be contacted for a Teams interview followed by a face-to-face interview.
Each new employee benefits from an integration process (reception, introduction, integration).
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.