Refrigeration Project Manager – Canadian Office Locations
Refrigeration project Manager– Any of our Canadian locations
As part of an integrated project team, this refrigeration engineer will design food & beverage, pharma and biotech process systems. Located in any of our Canada based office, the future team member will report to the Lead Engineer.
- Collaborate on the design and analysis of refrigeration plants and systems
- Refrigeration system construction
- Organize and maintain project records
- Provide support and build relationships with new and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal and external team members
- 5 + years of experience of industrial refrigeration system design and analysis.
- Understanding of piping codes and welding quality.
- Interest in ammonia safety and mechanical integrity of industrial refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge of refrigeration and piping codes and standards
- Experience operating industrial refrigeration systems with PLC and DDC controls.
- Incredible interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software packages including Plant 3D and P&ID is considered an asset
- Bilingual French/English – an asset
- Ability to interact with all levels of plant personnel and management and present self in a professional manner;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively using technology
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet defined schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Project Management skills;
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Strong ability to work in a team environment;
- Sense of organization, discipline and task prioritization.
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume and indicate the following reference: (RefrigerationPM_2022)
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
What we offer:
Laporte prides itself in nurturing a fun, team focused work environment where employees are encouraged to grow at their own pace. We believe in a true balance between personal and professional life and offer flexibility in work schedule and remote support options. Most importantly, Laporte operates in sectors that are currently undergoing exciting transformations, designing processes for tomorrow’s foods, medicines and related products. Whether it is in conventional or innovative sectors, Laporte’s experts are always at the forefront of the latest developments in the industry.
Benefits to working at Laporte include health, visual, and dental plans; a minimum of 4 weeks of paid vacation per year; RRSP contribution and matching program; and working with high-performance teams across Canada and the United States.
We value diversity in the workplace because it allows us to better understand and meet the needs of our members and the client’s we serve. It helps us foster greater creativity, innovation, breadth of experience, and personal growth amongst our staff. We want to ensure every job applicant is treated fairly and with respect regarding race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability, or a conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted, or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and would like to someone to contact you about individualized application support, email Laporte at or call us and we’ll address your needs in a timely manner.
Aïe ! Nous n’avons pas retrouvé votre formulaire.